Strawberry Chantilly Cocktails
These Strawberry Chantilly Cocktails are a perfectly sweet beginning to a Valentine’s dinner for two, or a fun Girl’s Night In.
I am not a drinker and I liked this cocktail. In fact, I’m so much of a non-drinker that I didn’t even know what this Delicia Whipped Malt Beverage was when I received it as a gift.
I mean, obviously, I realized it was alcohol. But I mistakenly thought it was champagne, when in fact it is a fizzy, whipped cream flavored malt. I’m not a beer drinker so I even surprised myself by liking this. The thing is, I like pretty things. And this drink is pretty. It’s delicious too, so that helps.
You can use full strawberries, but aren’t these tiny heart-shaped ones just irresistible? They soak up the whipped cream malt and are a nice ending to the drink. Add a small scoop of strawberry ice cream and you have a simple, elegant cocktail perfect for friends and friends with benefits. **wink wink**
You can make these non-alcoholic mocktails by subbing cream soda for the whipped cream malt. Also, feel free to use any whipped cream flavored beverage or sweet wine you like.
Strawberry Chantilly Cocktail Recipe
- 10 strawberries, washed and hulled
- Delicia Whipped Malt Beverage, or substitute cream soda
- Strawberry ice cream
- Sugar for rim sanding, optional
- Cut strawberries in half lengthwise. Use a mini heart-shaped cookie cutter to make strawberry hearts.
- Add strawberry ice cream to the bottom of glass.
- Top with strawberries and Delicia Whipped Malt Beverage.