Mile High S’mores Pie
Mile High S’mores Pie Recipe piled high with giant marshmallows and chocolate shavings! Bite into these fluffy layers of chocolate and marshmallow cream!
Am I the only one with weird kids who don’t like s’mores? Whenever we’re making s’mores both of my boys take a chocolate bar and run. I cannot even fathom how you would pass up a gooey, warm marshmallow.
Baffles me to no end but it’s true. Then I had to go and toast the marshmallows. So tell me, are you in the lightly toasted marshmallow camp or the black as sin camp? Personally, I’ve never met a marshmallow I didn’t like. I’m easy to please like that.
This s’mores pie is irresistible though! Make it for your family. Make it for your friends. Make it for yourself. Your secret is safe with me.
Seriously though go find yourself some of those jumbo marshmallows and go to town. Or make it mini sized. You are in charge of your own pie.
Just a heads-up that if you are making the regular 9-inch sized pie your chocolate layer will be a little thicker than mine as shown in the pictures since I made a few bite-sized pies at the last minute and spread the filling between them.
Mile High S'mores Pie Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
Chocolate Pie Layer
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, Ground
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Marshmallow Pie Layer
- 7 oz marshmallow cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 5 Jumbo marshmallows
- Mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Press into bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate. Set aside.
Chocolate Pie Filling
- Bring cream just to boil in small saucepan. Pour over chocolate in medium heatproof bowl. Let stand 1 minute then stir until smooth. Stir in cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla. Pour into prepared crust. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is firm. (Freeze 15 minutes for faster chilling.).
Marshmallow Pie Filling
- Beat marshmallow creme, cream cheese and remaining 1 tablespoon vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping until well blended. Spread evenly over chocolate layer in crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until ready to serve. Garnish with chocolate curls or toasted marshmallows, if desired.
PS: Did you know that you can get my recipe updates delivered to your email inbox? We never sell your information or share it with third parties. You will only receive recipe and giveaway updates from In Katrina’s Kitchen as they are posted. you can always unsubscribe later if you decide, just please don’t mark me as spam. That makes me go hide in a corner and eat cookies. Sign up here: In Katrina’s Kitchen Email Updates
In Katrina’s Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
I am honored to be a part of the McCormick Everyday Bakers program. This recipe was sponsored by McCormick. I was compensated for my time; all opinions are my own.