Easy Christmas Candy
If you want to give handmade gifts or holiday treats you will love this Easy Christmas Candy- your favorite candies dipped in chocolate and sprinkles.
If you are anything like me you are looking for homemade holiday gifts and ideas. They should be Pinterest worthy but
I actually love food crafting but if I’m making a holiday treat that involves putting sprinkles on cookies with tweezers or delicately piping intricate designs on one cookie for more than 20 seconds I’m pretty much going to go insane.
I don’t mean to brag but I think this is pretty much the easiest Christmas treat in all the land. The hardest part is unwrapping the candy. And don’t get me wrong- that can be a deal breaker at times but we should push through.
Three minutes of unwrapping and 2 minutes of dipping.
We can do this.
Easy Christmas Candy Recipe
- Chocolate candies, unwrapped
- 1/2 Cup chocolate, melted
- 1/2 Cup sprinkles
- Melt chocolate in microwave safe bowl according to package directions.
- Dip candies one at a time into the chocolate and let excess drip off.
- Dip in sprinkles and set to dry.