S’mores Popcorn Campfire Cones
A perfectly portable summertime snack at home or at the campsite- S’mores Popcorn Campfire Cones!
Have you ever experienced gooey marshmallows and oozing chocolate all wrapped up in a waffle cone? It a perfectly portable snack and not as messy for little hands around the campfire.
One of our favorite summer snacks is chocolate covered popcorn. I thought it would be fun to mix things up and make these S’mores Popcorn Campfire Cones.
If you are snacking around the house you can ditch the waffle cone and serve this delicious S’mores Popcorn as is.
If you’re headed outside go ahead and throw in some JET-PUFFED Mini Marshmallows and extra chocolate nibs to make these campfire cones extra gooey. You can fill the cones up and have them waiting for your guests.
Simply wrap the cones up in heavy duty foil and heat them over the campfire, grill, or in the oven.
You can also make s’mores popcorn campfire cones using two graham crackers, one JET-PUFFED Stacker Mallows, and a pile of the S’mores Popcorn.
Around the house or around the campfire I hope you find a way to enjoy this sweet treat!
S'mores Popcorn Campfire Cones
For the popcorn
- 8 Cups popcorn, popped
- 1/2 Cup milk chocolate, melted
- 1/2 Cup JET-PUFFED Mallow Bits
- 1/2 Cup white chocolate, melted
- 1/2 Cup graham cracker crumbs
For the Cones
- 8 cups S'mores Popcorn
- 1 Cup JET-PUFFED Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 Cup chocolate chunks
- 12 waffle cones
For the Popcorn
- Lay out 4 cups of popped popcorn on a parchment lined rimmed baking sheet. Make sure there are no unpopped kernels.
- Drizzle with milk chocolate and JET-PUFFED Mallow Bits. Set aside.
- Lay out 4 cups of popped popcorn on a second parchment lined rimmed baking sheet. Make sure there are no unpopped kernels.
- Drizzle with white chocolate and graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
- After the chocolate has dried, mix the 2 trays of popcorn together in a large bowl.
For the Cones:
- Depending on the size of your waffle cones you will need 1/4 - 1/2 Cup of s'mores popcorn per cone.
- Fill the waffle cones with popcorn, chocolate chips, and JET-PUFFED Mini Marshmallows. Wrap in heavy duty foil.
- Over the campfire or grill: heat over coals, grill, or campfire grate 3-5 minutes turning occasionally.
- In the Oven: Preheat oven to 300° F. Bake foil wrapped cones for 5-7 minutes.
Connect with JET-PUFFED: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |I’m happy to partner with JET-PUFFED to bring you marshmallow sweet treats all year long. As always, opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that I work with.