No Churn Cheesecake Ice Cream
Make this No Churn Cheesecake Ice Cream recipe all summer for a thick, sweet, New York-style cheesecake ice cream everyone will love. No machine required!
I am happy to be a partner with ADA Mideast and bring you this dairy-filled recipe that my family loves.
Summer is in full swing! Let’s celebrate with homemade ice cream. Since July is National Ice Cream Month this No Churn Cheesecake Ice Cream is the perfect addition to any gathering. Leave it plain or dress it up with swirls of your favorite berry pie filling. You can’t go wrong here.
My family loves ice cream and I feel a little bit better about letting them indulge when the ingredients are fresh and wholesome. Ice cream is certainly one of our favorite ways to get in our 3 daily dairy servings.
And this recipe couldn’t be easier since you don’t need an ice cream maker. Just whip up the ingredients and let freeze overnight.
July is National Ice Cream Month. What a delicious way to celebrate!
No Churn Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 - 1 cup graham crackers, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup cherry and/or blueberry pie filling, optional
- In the bowl of your mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form (about 5 minutes). Transfer to a new bowl; set aside.
- In the bowl of your mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (no need to clean out the mixer bowl), beat the cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract. Mix until incorporated.
- Slowly add the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, making sure not to deflate the whipped cream.
- Layer a freezer-safe loaf pan with ice cream, graham cracker crumbs, and pie filling (if using), being sure to reserve some crackers and fruit for the top.
- Freeze 8 hours or overnight. Yield: 8 servings
I’m happy to partner with the American Dairy Association Mideast to bring you dairy-filled treats all year long. As always, opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that I work with, and for stopping back to let me know how your family loved my recipes as much as our family does!