Mint Iced Chocolate Fudge
This classic Mint Iced Chocolate Fudge comes together easily and without a fuss. Your family and friends will be asking for the recipe!
I’ve partnered with McCormick to bring you some colorful and fun recipes. It’s going to be a delicious year! First up is this delicious Mint Iced Chocolate Fudge, a classic recipe that everyone will love. We have white chocolate, dark chocolate, peppermint, and sprinkles going on here- what’s not to love?
There’s something about limited edition desserts that make me go crazy. Like lose-my-mind, I-MUST-HAVE-IT crazy. I remember one time as a newly married woman that I stopped by a fast food drive through to pick up a certain mint milkshake for my husband. I was so excited to surprise him! But the surprise was on me because it was March 18th.
I went home with a Diet Coke, a cheeseburger, and a broken heart. I walked through the door and tossed it at my husband with a defeated look on my face. Surprise! Here is something nice that I wanted to do for you, but I failed. If hashtags existed back then I would’ve had #FAIL written all over my forehead. Thankfully after a few (14ish) years later I have some killer recipes under my belt and I can whip up something minty and more satisfying than any drive through.
Mint Iced Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 1 box, 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Mint Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Green Food Color
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides of pan. Spray with no stick cooking spray. Mix sugar and cocoa powder in large bowl. Set aside.
- Place butter and 1/4 cup milk in medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir until butter is melted. Stir in vanilla. Add to sugar mixture; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
- For the mint layer, place white chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons milk in medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM 1 minute; stir. Microwave additional 15 to 30 seconds, stirring after 15 seconds. Stir in mint extract and green food color. Spread over cooled chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes or until firm. Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into 16 (2-inch) squares. Cut each square diagonally in half, making triangles.
I used this handy color chart from McCormick to pick the perfect shade of green for this recipe (Mint).
This is a sponsored post on behalf of McCormick. All opinions expressed are my own.