Biscoff Stuffed Snickerdoodles
These thick Biscoff Stuffed Snickerdoodles oozing with creamy Biscoff Spread are a crowd-pleasing cookie recipe just in time for the holidays!
I’m excited to be able to share these cookies with you from my cookbook along with a fun giveaway from my friends at OXO! First I just want to say thank you to all of you who made last week such a fun week for my cookbook to launch. Only 2 hours into the publication date and you all had me in tears with your kind words, support, and enthusiasm about my book. This project was a lot of hard work and I’m so over-the-moon-excited to finally be able to share the details with you!
See that look on my face? It is pure terror. I got a call on Monday night from a producer on the TODAY Show who contacted me for a completely different recipe and story on my site not related to Biscoff. By Thursday they flew out to Ohio and we were filming a fun piece that will air closer to the holidays! I’ll keep you updated! Here’s a little peek of me with the TODAY Show cameras rolling.
In the meantime, you’ll just have to keep stopping by for more chances to win The Biscoff Cookie and Spread Cookbook (this time with a beautiful holiday baking package)! My friends at OXO thought it would be fun to give you everything you would need (and more!!) to make these sinfully delicious Biscoff Stuffed Snickerdoodles from page 47 of the cookbook.
Biscoff Stuffed Snickerdoodles
- 3 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Creamy Biscoff Spread
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnmon
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and cream of tartar. Set aside.
- In a large bowl using a hand-held mixer or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar for 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined.
- Using a cookie scoop place 6 rounded Tablespoons on an ungreased cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Gently press dough down into discs (about ¼” thick). Top with approximately 1 teaspoon Biscoff Spread then another disc of cookie dough. Pinch the seam with your fingers to seal in the Biscoff Spread. Roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 4 minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle each cookie with more cinnamon sugar if desired.
Connect with OXO: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
218 Comments on “Biscoff Stuffed Snickerdoodles”
LOVE this stuff! So glad you were able to put some great recipes together for all of us!
Would love to win this set!! My son loves to cook, this would be so nice to give him for Christmas!!
Congratulations on the cookbook. I would love to win!
congratulations on the cookbook — such an inspiration! love your website — have made a lot of successful recipes — my fav being the grinch cookies!
These look amazing! Must try making them! Congratulations on the cookbook!
Cookies look delicious! Haven’t had biscoff spread before I will definitely look for it at the grocery store, Now!
These look AMAZING!!!!! And what an awesome give-away:)
love to bake and would love yo win…congrats on your success ❤️
im obsessed with all things Biscoff!!!
Wow these look amazing! Can’t wait to try them. Thank you so much for sharing!
Are you kidding? Cinnamon AND Biscoff? Cookie perfection!
Wow, so many Biscoff recipes out there lately! Yummy! I just bought some, but I think I need to stock up on more.
these look absolutely fantabulous!!! 😀
These sound as amazing as the others Biscoff recipes that have been shared. Surprisingly, I was able to find Biscoff locally-not sure that will ever happen again though…
Can’t wait to make these!!
I love biscoff!