Summer Games Cheesecake Cones
Yield: 10 cones
No-bake cheesecake cones are easy to prepare. These waffle cones full of light and fluffy cheesecake are all dressed up for the summer games!
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 sugar cones
- 1 cup white chocolate melted
BEAT whipping cream on high speed until soft peaks form.
Gradually ADD in half of the powdered sugar while continuing to whip.
CUT the cream cheese into 1-inch cubes. ADD cubes one at a time while continuing to whip.
Gradually ADD the rest of the powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt. Continue whipping until firm peaks are achieved.
FILL the prepared cones with cheesecake filling.
- Using sugar cones will serve about 8-10 people. Waffle cones are significantly larger. If you use waffle cones you may need more white chocolate coating and will end up with 4 cones.
- The cheesecake filling can be made 24 hours in advance. Refrigerate the filling until ready to serve. Pipe or spoon the filling into cones just before serving.
- These cheesecake waffle cones can be prepared and frozen for a cold treat.
- This recipe may be doubled.
Calories: 354kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 2gSugar: 20g