Single Serving Dog Cupcake
Yield: 1 cupcake
Treat your pup with this single serving dog cupcake! No need to get out the mixer for this 1 bowl, 5 ingredient recipe.
- 3 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 3 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons oats
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 Tablespoons whipping cream optional
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Place 1 or 2 paper liners into a muffin pan. Recipe makes one large cupcake or 2 medium sized cupcakes.
WHISK together pumpkin, peanut butter, and oats in the bottom of a small bowl.
MIX in the oats and baking powder until incorporated.
BAKE for 20-25 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
COOL completely and frost if desired.
- Recipe yields about 6 Tablespoons of batter. This is enough to make ONE large or TWO medium sized cupcakes. Baking time will vary. Begin with 20 minutes, add another 5 minutes if necessary,
- Frosting is optional. Some popular choices are unsweetened whipped cream, plain yogurt, or peanut butter.
- Get creative with toppings for a special day! Try cheese, bacon, doggie treats, blueberries, or shredded carrots.
Calories: 430kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 20gFat: 30gSodium: 498mg