Peanut Butter and Jelly Crunch Cups
Yield: 12 people
These Peanut Butter and Jelly Crunch Cups are full of crispy rice cereal and oozing with homemade berry jam.
- 3/4 Cup peanut butter
- 1 Cup white chocolate melted
- 1/2 Cup puff rice cereal (Rice Krispies Cereal)
- 3/4 Cup jam or jelly
LINE a muffin tin with 12 paper liners.
COMBINE peanut butter with melted white chocolate in a small bowl and stir until smooth. ADD puff rice cereal; stir.
SPREAD about 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter mixture in the bottom of each paper liner.
TOP with about 1 Tablespoon of jam and then a second layer of the peanut butter mixture.
CHILL for at least 20 minutes until the peanut butter has firmed up.
STORE in an air-tight container for up to 1 week.
- You can omit the rice cereal.
- Add a pinch of salt if you are using a natural peanut butter.
- These can firm up on the counter top or you can chill them in the refrigerator, but they do not need to stay cold.
Calories: 216kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 5gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gFiber: 1g