Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Recipe
The classic no-bake cheesecake gets a makeover with a chocolate chip cookie crust
- Chocolate chip cookie dough purchased or prepared
- 2 8- ounce packages cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 8 oz tub Cool Whip or about 3/4 of a 12oz tub
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice optional, to taste
Bake cookie dough into the bottom of 4 mini (6 inch) springform pans 350° for 11-15 minutes*
Beat the cream cheese until smooth, then slowly add the sugar and vanilla (and lemon juice if using).
Slowly beat the Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture.
Spoon filling onto cookie crust. Chill for 4-6 hours before serving.