Mini Malted Milk Cheesecakes
Yield: 12 -18 mini cheesecakes
Delicious mini cheesecake recipe made with malted milk powder- perfect for Easter or anytime!
- 1 Cup graham cracker crumbs about 6 sheets
- 3/4 Cup plus 2 Tablespoons sugar divided
- 3 Tablespoons butter or margarine melted
- 3 packages 8oz each PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup malted milk powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Malted Milk Candy Balls or eggs
- Fresh whipped cream
Preheat oven to 325 degrees and lightly grease a 12 cup mini cheesecake pan (or line a muffin tin with paper liners).
Mix graham cracker crumbs with 2 Tablespoons sugar and butter; press onto bottoms of each prepared pan, set aside.
Prepare the filling by beating cream cheese, remaining sugar, malted milk powder, and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time mixing on low speed until just blended. Pour over crusts.
Bake 20 - 25 minutes until centers are almost set. Remove and let cool completely. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Just before serving top with crushed candy malt balls (or eggs) and whipped cream.