Cherry Limeade Fruit Dip
The perfectly sweet and tart dip for summer. Try it with fruit, graham crackers, or pretzel sticks!
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 6 oz lime yogurt I used lime Chobani Greek yogurt
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons protein powder
- Juice of 1 lime approx 2 Tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon lime zest optional
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 3 Tablespoons cherry jam/preserves or fresh cherries crushed
In the bowl of your mixer combine cream cheese, yogurt, powdered sugar, and protein powder.
Slowly add lime juice, zest, and Cool Whip until incorporated.
In a small bowl swirl cherry preserves along the inside walls of the bowl. Add the limeade dip. Chill for at least 30 minutes.