Strawberry Pound Cake Ice Cream Cups
Make Pound Cake Ice Cream Cups with your favorite ice cream for a delicious and easy treat that will impress any guest.
Servings 6 ice cream cups
- 6 pieces Sara Lee Original Pound Cake Slices
- 1.5 cups strawberry ice cream softened
- 1 cup Whipped Cream
- 6 Cherries for garnish
- 2 tbsp Sprinkles optional
Place 6 paper liners into a muffin tin.
Use a champagne glass or small round cutter to cut out 6 pound cake rounds.
Place rounds into the prepared paper cups.
Top each round with about 1/4 cup softened ice cream. Press and smooth down ice cream with the back of a spoon.
Return to freezer for at least 45 minutes.
When ready to serve remove paper liners from muffin tin, top with whipped cream, berries, and sprinkles.
- Enjoy your family's favorite ice cream for these Pound Cake Cups.
- Be creative with toppings- candy bar pieces, hot fudge, peanut butter, mini marshamallows, toffee pieces, etc.
- Original recipe and images © In Katrina's Kitchen