Mile High S'mores Pie Recipe
Yield: 8 servings
Mile High S'mores Pie Recipe- piled high with giant marshmallows and chocolate shavings! Bite into these fluffy layers of chocolate and marshmallow cream!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 7 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
Chocolate Pie Layer
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chopped
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon Ground
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Marshmallow Pie Layer
- 7 oz marshmallow cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip thawed
- 5 Jumbo marshmallows
Marshmallow Pie Filling
Beat marshmallow creme, cream cheese and remaining 1 tablespoon vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping until well blended. Spread evenly over chocolate layer in crust.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until ready to serve. Garnish with chocolate curls or toasted marshmallows, if desired.
Serving: 8slicesCalories: 613kcalCarbohydrates: 75gProtein: 5gFat: 34gSaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 281mgPotassium: 215mgFiber: 3gSugar: 50gVitamin A: 885IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 93mgIron: 2mg