Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Pudding
Yield: 8 servings
Spice up your holidays with this Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Pudding drizzled with a warm vanilla butter sauce.
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 oz white chocolate cut into chunks
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 Cups Italian bread cubed
- 1/2 Cup dried cranberries + more for garnish
PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Mix milk, sugar, white chocolate, and butter in a large microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until butter is melted, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until white chocolate is completely melted. Set aside.
BEAT eggs, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended. Add white chocolate mixture; stir until well blended. Add bread cubes and cranberries; stir until well coated. Spread evenly in greased 2 Quart baking dish.
BAKE 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
SPRINKLE with more cranberries and serve with Warm Vanilla Butter Sauce.