Hot Chocolate Sticks
Yield: 16 sticks
Try this easy Hot Chocolate Sticks recipe to make holiday gifts or an easy and delicious hot chocolate bar. Just dunk into warm milk and stir!
- 16 oz BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate 4 blocks
- 1 Cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 Cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows or JET-PUFFED Mallow Bits
In a microwave safe bowl MELT chocolate according to package directions.
In the bowl of your mixer fitted with the paddle attachment COMBINE confectioners sugar, cocoa, and salt.
POUR the melted chocolate on top of the dry ingredients. Mix until incorporated fully.
PLACE in a piping bag (or plastic zip bag), snip off the tip and pipe into 16 portions. Alternatively use a cookie scoop or small spoon. Mixture will be thick. If you use a silicone baking pan you can microwave it for 10-20 seconds after piping/scooping in the mixture.
Top with JET-PUFFED Mallow Bits. Press craft stick into the center.
Let cool 4 hours or overnight.
- Peppermint- top with crushed candy canes.
- Salted Caramel- top with caramel and sea salt flakes.
- Creamy Marshmallow- top with jumbo marshmallow.
- Confetti cake- top with sprinkles for a winter birthday.