Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
Yield: 1 smoothie
Everyone will love this Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie. Packed with Greek yogurt and flavored milk, customize this recipe with your favorite flavors!
- Peanut Butter Layer:
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 Cup Greek yogurt plain or vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Berry Layer:
- 1/2 Cup frozen mixed berries cherries, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries
- 1 Medjool date pitted (optional, for sweetness)
- 1/3 Cup strawberry milk
Combine frozen banana, peanut butter, Greek yogurt, and vanilla extract in a high-powered blender until smooth. Pour into a glass; set aside.
Combine frozen berries, Medjool date (or other sweetener if using), and strawberry milk in a high powered blender until smooth. Pour over the peanut butter layer. Enjoy!