Dessert Fruit Dip
Yield: 2 Cups
Perfectly sweet and tangy- you're going to want to dip everything in this chocolate swirled Dessert Fruit Dip!
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate ice cream sauce
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Fresh fruit (strawberries, kiwis, peaches, blueberries, etc, thinly sliced)
In the bowl of your mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
Swirl the chocolate sauce in the serving bowl, top with fruit dip. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.