Blueberry Corn Salsa
Yield: 3 cups
Sweet and fruity with just the right amount of heat, you're going to love switching things up with this show-stopping Blueberry Corn Salsa!
- 1 cup corn fresh or frozen, thawed
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries sliced
- 1 teaspoon sugar optional
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro fresh, chopped
- 1 lime juiced and zested (about 2 teaspoons juice)
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl combine corn and blueberries. Sprinkle strawberries with sugar and place in bowl.
Stir in the red onion, cilantro. Toss with lime juice and lime zest. Salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with corn chips. Store in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
Serve this up with corn tortilla chips or even with sliced corn bread.
It's delicious over a bed of fresh salad greens and you could add a protein of your choice o make it into a filling meal.
Calories: 102kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 3gFat: 1g