White Thin Mints
Classic Thin Mint taste and crunch with a white chocolate peppermint twist. You’ll love these ridiculously simple TWO INGREDIENT cookies!
Throughout this year you have made my Homemade Thin Mints one of the most popular recipes here on In Katrina’s Kitchen. When thinking of a cookie to kick off I’ll Bring the COOKIES (a virtual cookie party that begins today!!!) my thoughts kept drifting back to Thin Mints. The original idea for those largely came from some mint dark chocolate that I found. Naturally when I came across this white mint chocolate my mind went to a white Thin Mint version.
Because we are entering the busiest time of the year I wanted to make this super-simple for you. These are TWO INGREDIENT THIN MINTS! So stop reading this post and go to the store and buy yourself some Vanilla Wafer cookies and some mint white chocolate. Dip and done.
A few sprinkles give these a Christmas feel and would be a great addition to any holiday cookie tray. I like to think of these as White Christmas Thin Mints. If you cannot find white chocolate peppermint candy melts you can use white chocolate flavored with a few drops of peppermint candy extract.
And let’s be real; if you are bringing the cookies you want people talking about them three months later. “Oh remember when Sally brought those amazing White Thin Mints to the office party? She is a fashion disaster but she sure can make a mean cookie.”
White Thin Mints Recipe
Yield: 4 dozen cookies20 minutes 20 minutes
A white chocolate spin on classic Thin Mint cookies- made with only 2 ingredients!
- 1 Box Vanilla Wafer Cookies (such as Nilla Wafers)
- 2 Cups mint white chocolate candy melts
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Melt chocolate in microwave (Use about 1 Tablespoon shortening or vegetable oil to thin it out if it is too think for dipping.)
- Dip cookies into mint white chocolate. Garnish with sprinkles if desired. Let cool.
- You can find mint white chocolate at most craft/baking supply stores (JoAnne's, Pat Catan's, Michaels).
- You can substitute regular white chocolate with about 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract.
Items used in this recipe:
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. I include these links to help you find specific products that are used in recipes. If you purchase an item from Amazon from the link In Katrina’s Kitchen receives a small commission. Thanks!