Salted Caramel Cheesecake Shooters
No bake salted caramel cheesecake shooters layered with salted caramel and topped with Rolos candy – use store-bought ingredients to make this easy dessert!
This post actually comes to you straight from the request of my friends. These Salted Caramel Cheesecake Shooters literally took 10 minutes to get to the table. I threw them together at the last minute before a wine tasting event that I held in my home, and much to my surprise there wasn’t a crumb left at the end of the evening. I wasn’t going to post them because it’s not even really a recipe however, that’s the story behind In Katrina’s Kitchen; this blog was started on a whim one afternoon after chatting with friends who were asking for my recipes. I always started out, “It is so easy…” and went on from there. Well, I promise you that these ARE so easy. I used all store-bought ingredients but of course you can feel free to start from scratch. Speaking of friends…
Dear Family and Friends,
I am afraid that you are related to (or friends with) a food blogger. I am motivated by some unseen force to dream up delicious, sinful, unique, and/or sometimes weird desserts. While you sit there blissfully eating dessert I’m often thinking of what I’m going to present to you the next time. Not only that but I’m also thinking of what dishes I’m going to put this dessert on, when can I prepare it to be fresh for you and also have time to sneak in a few pictures.
There is also this problem that I have in making the same dessert twice. I know it pains you. When I walk through the door you just have no idea what crazy new dessert to expect. This has always been the case with me, but the good news is now that I have this blog I am forced to write down the recipe for you. So you are welcome to make yesterday’s creation your go-to dessert for the rest of your days if that’s what you desire.
Salted Caramel Cheesecake Shooters Recipe
No bake cheesecake shooters layered with salted caramel and topped with Rolos candy
- No-bake cheesecake filling (purchased or prepared)
- Caramel sauce (purchased or prepared)
- Course Sea Salt
- Rolos candy (optional)
- Spoon cheesecake into a piping bag or large Zip Lock bag, and cut off the tip.
- Layer caramel. salt, and cheesecake until you reach the top of your glasses.
- Garnish with chocolate chips or Rolos candy if desired.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- I used all store-bought ingredients but of course you can feel free to start from scratch.
- I found the Philadelphia Cream Cheese Filling in the same section as the cream cheese, eggs, cheese, etc.