Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Pudding
Spice up your holidays with this Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Pudding. Drizzled with a warm vanilla butter sauce you won’t be stuck with leftovers! This recipe was sponsored by McCormick. I was compensated for my time; all opinions are my own.
Baby, it’s cold outside!! Bring on the cute boots and scarves, sweaters, and gloves. My birthday is also always close to Thanksgiving so I enjoy this month despite the frigid temperatures. Cooking and baking for my extended family has always been my favorite Thanksgiving tradition. I love the chaos of it all. When I was little I was always the potato peeler. It was the worst, stinkiest job for a 10 year old but I loved feeling like I was contributing to the meal.
Now that I’ve been preparing the whole Thanksgiving meal for our family I’m always looking for someone sitting around looking bored. I swear my family tries not to make eye contact with me because they know I’ll set them down with a sack full of potatoes and put them to work.
As much fun as preparing the meal is, I enjoy revealing the dessert table afterwards. Isn’t this Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Pudding a gorgeous addition to your Thanksgiving table?! Whip this out and start pouring the Pumpkin Spice Vanilla Butter Sauce over top and just watch as everyone stops in their tracks. You won’t have to worry about leftovers with this dessert!
I made this variation of bread pudding based on my McCormick FlavorPrint profile. We were a 99% match with these vanilla, nutty flavors!
Be sure to grab the recipe for this Pumpkin Spice Vanilla Butter Sauce – I want to pour it over everything.
Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Pudding
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Spice up your holidays with this Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Pudding. Drizzled with a warm vanilla butter sauce you won't be stuck with leftovers!
1 1/4 Cups milk
1/2 Cup granulated sugar
3 oz white baking chocolate, cut into chunks
2 Tablespoons butter
1 Cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie puree)
1 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
4 Cups Italian bread, cubed
1/2 Cup dried cranberries (+ more for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Mix milk, sugar, white chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until butter is melted, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until white chocolate is completely melted. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add white chocolate mixture; stir until well blended. Add bread cubes and cranberries; stir until well coated. Spread evenly in greased 2 Quart baking dish.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with more cranberries and serve with Warm Pumpkin Spice Vanilla Butter Sauce.
- Dried cherries may be substituted
Images © In Katrina's Kitchen Recipe adapted from McCormick, used with permission.
In Katrina’s Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
I am honored to be a part of the McCormick Everyday Bakers program. This recipe was sponsored by McCormick. I was compensated for my time; all opinions are my own.