Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
GUEST POST: Peanut Butter Cup Cookies from Glorious Treats
“I’ll bring the cookies” is often a phrase I say when invited to a party… so when Katrina invited me to this party, I knew it was my kind of place!I love pretty and detailed cookies… but sometimes I just need something quick and easy! Even when time is limited, I don’t want taste or presentation to fall to the wayside! These Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are so easy to make, yet are so delicious, and cute too!
The main beauty of these treats is how easily they come together, so for this recipe I opt for a bag of sugar cookie mix (such as Betty Crocker). You can certainly make these with homemade sugar cookie dough as well, either route you chose, they are delicious.
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Mini peanut butter cups tucked inside sugar cookie dough
- 1 bag- sugar cookie mix and the ingredients as directed on the bag (usually just 1 egg and some butter).
- 1 bag- Reeses mini peanut butter cups (That's it!)
- Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Prepare sugar cookie dough according to bag directions (or prepare sugar cookie dough using your favorite recipe).
- Roll dough into small balls (about 1 tablespoon), and fill mini muffin tin with one ball of dough in each space.
- Bake cookies 8-10 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown on the edges, but still a bit soft in the center.
- While the cookies bake, unwrap the mini peanut butter cups.
- Remove tray from oven, and press one peanut butter cup into each warm cookie.
- Allow cookies to cool (in pan). The peanut butter cup will melt a bit, but then firm up as the cookies cool.
- Once cool, remove from pan.
- If desired, melt a bit of chocolate and drizzle over cool cookies, or add some festive sprinkles (while the peanut butter cup is still a little melty).
I want to live in Glory’s sugary sweet house. Sometimes when I’m surrounded by Jedi knights, army men, Hot Wheels, dirt, and sticky things I just step aside and spend time looking at all her pastel and pretty things. If you interact with Glory at all you will see that her sweet personality matches her sweet blog.
Thanks for bringing the cookies, Glory!