Biscoff and Nutella Magic Shell
Homemade Magic Shell ice cream topping is one of those things that make you feel like a superhero. My kids are always so floored by this pourable topping that freezes instantly. They look at me with wonder in their eyes and for a moment I am Mom of the Year. Then I tell them they can only have one serving and my crown has been revoked and I’m back to Most Boring Mom Ever.
The only redeeming factor I had going for me was that I was taking these pictures at the same time that I was also shooting the Nutella Fudgesicles. It was about 11,000 degrees in our house and everything melted pretty much instantly when taken out of the freezer.
We ate a lot of ice cream that afternoon.
Biscoff and Nutella Magic Shell Recipe
Yield: 1/2 cup5 minutes 5 minutes
Homemade magic shell topping that hardens instantly when poured over ice cream
- 1/2 Cup Biscoff or Nutella
- 2-3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Combine coconut oil and Biscoff (or Nutella) in a small bowl and stir until smooth.
- Pour over ice cream.
- The more coconut oil you use the faster the topping will harden.
- I did not have to heat this up but it was warm in my house. Coconut oil will turn to liquid by the warmth of your hands, or you can heat it for a few seconds in the microwave.
You may also like this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Magic Shell: