Biscoff Cookbook Announcement

The Biscoff Cookie and Spread Cookbook by Katrina Bahl Coming Fall 2014

Writing the Biscoff Cookbook by Katrina Bahl #BiscoffBook

It’s true.

THE Biscoff Cookbook.

I can hardly believe the words as I type them, but I really and truly am writing The Biscoff Cookie and Spread Cookbook. I might have cried (okay, I did) when I saw my photo on the book cover.

The Biscoff Cookie and Spread Cookbook by Katrina Bahl Coming 2014 #BiscoffBook

One evening I was just reading some emails on my phone and I get this message from a publisher who wanted to publish a book about my beloved Biscoff Cookies and Spread, and she thought I was the one to do it. So I have been working in secret this past year creating, testing, and retesting amazingly delicious recipes to bring you some of my most favorite Biscoff sweet treats. Well I’m so glad the secret it out because I am bursting with excitement!

You see, I never imagined ever in my life writing a cookbook, and I couldn’t have done this without you- my readers. I enjoy this little space of mine here on the Internet so much because of YOU. I love creating and posting recipes, but my favorite part about this whole new life as a food blogger is the community and the friendship that I’ve found here through your comments, emails, Facebook messages, tweets..I love them all!

Writing the Biscoff Cookbook #BiscoffBook

So thank you for coming along on this journey with me as I write this Biscoff Cookbook. Be patient with me as I take time to finish writing this amazingly delicious book. Recipe posts here on In Katrina’s Kitchen may be a little more sparse than we are used to, but be assured that I am working feverishly behind the scenes to bring you a book that you will love baking from. I hope you are as excited about this news as I am!

Excited…or nervous…or scared to the point of not being able to sleep at night… these are all interchangeable phrases in my life right now.

I do have a few brands that I’m partnering with in 2014, and I’m excited to continue developing recipes to be published here as well. Follow along with me on InstagramTwitter, and Facebook during the next few months as I will be sharing some behind-the-scenes #BiscoffBook pictures and stories!

The Biscoff Cookie and Spread Cookbook by Katrina Bahl Coming Fall 2014 #BiscoffBook

Can’t wait? I have good news! We’re already listed on Amazon for presale! Reserve your copy TODAY for a discounted price!!!!

Reserve your copy of The Biscoff Cookie and Spread Cookbook today!

The Biscoff Cookie and Spread Cookbook  Available on Amazon

Tell me- have you tried Biscoff Spread yet?

Do me a favor and try some this week. You can find it near the peanut butter, jelly, and other spreads in your grocery store. Tell me what you think… I know you will just fall in love with it!

In Katrina’s Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

89 Responses to “Biscoff Cookbook Announcement”

Mimi — February 21, 2014 at 9:06 am

How exciting! Congratulations!

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:24 pm

Thank you so very much!

Erin — February 21, 2014 at 9:14 am

So excited for you! Congrats on the book, I know it will be amazing!

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:25 pm

Thank you! I’m sure you’re tired of me talking about Biscoff ALL the time :)

Miranda @ Cookie Dough & Oven Mitt — February 21, 2014 at 9:24 am

Congrats! I cannot wait to see what you have in store for this cookbook!

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:17 pm

I can’t wait to show you :) Thank you so much Miranda!

Kim — February 21, 2014 at 9:30 am

Congratulations on your new cookbook! You have so much to share with others!
    Keep up the good work.
    Kudos to you!

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:17 pm

Thank you so much! I can’t wait for the big reveal!

Kathia-Pink Little Cake Blog — February 21, 2014 at 9:59 am

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you, this are wonderful news, you deserve it. Can you believe I have never tried Biscoff? I definitely will be trying it once I buy your book.

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:17 pm

Oh Kathia! You MUST. I am making plans for you this weekend. Try it!! I know you will do something delicious with it!

Tieghan — February 21, 2014 at 10:14 am

Congrats!! This is so exciting. I cannot wait for the book! :)

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:16 pm

Thanks Tieghan! I can’t wait to show it to you :)

Rachel @ Baked by Rachel — February 21, 2014 at 10:17 am

I seriously can’t wait :) And I’m SO happy for you.

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:15 pm

Thanks girl! I promise to try not to fill your inbox with too many pep-talk requests :)

TidyMom — February 21, 2014 at 10:17 am

Congrats Katrina!! Biscoff is a staple in our pantry!!

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:15 pm

Thank you, Cheryl! Ours too since we found out my son has a peanut allergy. Who knew it would turn into this adventure?!

Stephanie @ Girl Versus Dough — February 21, 2014 at 10:18 am

Congrats, lady! I’m drooling all over this book already. :)

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:14 pm

Super! That’s the idea ;) Thanks so much Stephanie!!

Karyn - Pint Sized Baker — February 21, 2014 at 10:23 am

woo Hoo!! That is so exciting and SOOOOO delicious! The lead in photo is amazing!!

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:11 pm

Thank you Karyn!! I hope all of the pictures make you hungry :)

Anna @ Garnish with Lemon — February 21, 2014 at 10:25 am

What an amazing undertaking! Congrats and best of luck. Can’t wait to get my hands on a copy!

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:11 pm

Thanks Anna! It is a big task but I have loved it! I can’t wait to hear what you think.

Jocelyn @BruCrew Life — February 21, 2014 at 10:25 am

Eiiiikkkk! Congratulations girl! This is so exciting! I cannot wait to see your fun recipes…I puffy heart love Biscoff!

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:10 pm

Thanks so much Jocelyn! I puffy heart love Biscoff too ;)

Danae (The Busty Baker) — February 21, 2014 at 10:26 am

Oh my gosh I can’t wait! I have a serious Biscoff addiction (which I generally just eat straight from the jar with a spoon). And you’ll look so pretty on the food blogger cookbook endcap I just set up at the Barnes&Noble I work at. :) I know what my Staff Reccomendation is going to be this fall!

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 11:30 am

Oh Danae that means so very much to me- thank you! And I’m jealous that you work at Barnes and Noble! I totally would never leave work if I had book surrounding me all day. We Ohio bloggers need to stick together!

heather — February 21, 2014 at 10:27 am

Yaay! Congrats sweet lady! Can’t wait to get my copy!

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 11:26 am

Thanks Heather!! I am inspired by everything you create. That means so much to me. I can’t wait to get my hands on your SECOND book!! :D

Carolyn — February 21, 2014 at 10:31 am

Fantastic news, my dear. I wish I could eat the stuff! Alas…

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 11:25 am

Thank you Carolyn. You are such an inspiration to me, my friend!

Julie @ Table for Two — February 21, 2014 at 10:32 am

I’m SO excited for you!!!! This is amazing!!! Congratulations!! xoxo

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 11:24 am

Ahhhhh thank you, Julie! It has been an adventure!

Heather @ French Press — February 21, 2014 at 10:54 am

that is SO exciting! Congratulations

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 11:19 am

Thank you Heather! I’m so excited too!!

Jessie Voigts — February 21, 2014 at 10:58 am

WOW!! Congrats! And I can’t think of a better author for this cookbook than YOU! Inspiring!

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 11:18 am

Thank you so very much! That mean so much to me.

Sue {munchkin munchies} — February 21, 2014 at 11:19 am

I am so excited for you Katrina, and for myself! I will have a cookbook on my shelf devoted to Biscoff godness! Can’t wait! XO

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:24 pm

You are the best! Thanks so much, Sue!

Christi @ Love From The Oven — February 21, 2014 at 11:26 am

I am so excited and feel so blessed to have walked (written, crawled, cried) on this journey with you. It is going to be amazing and I can not WAIT to have my copy, in my hands, in my kitchen. Love you!!!

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:19 pm

I’m so happy we are on this ride together! I absolutely CANNOT wait to get your book. For reals let’s plan our book tour meet up!!

bridget {bake at 350} — February 21, 2014 at 11:27 am

Woot! Woot!!! I’m stocking up on Biscoff in anticipation! ;)

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:19 pm

Woot woot! Yes it’s going to be a Biscoff-fest up in here come this Fall. ;) Thanks Bridget! Your friendship and support means so much. I’m inspired by your work!

Lindsay — February 21, 2014 at 11:37 am

Congrats, Katrina! So exciting for you and the book looks AMAZING!

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:20 pm

Thank you Lindsay! I adore your books, so that means a lot to me.

Cassie — February 21, 2014 at 11:42 am

Congrats!! I can’t wait for a copy!!

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:21 pm

Thanks Cassie! Well I can’t wait to get you one!

Anna@CrunchyCreamySweet — February 21, 2014 at 11:42 am

Congrats!! How exciting!!!

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:21 pm

Thank you Anna! It has been quite the adventure- I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

Jessica @ A Kitchen Addiction — February 21, 2014 at 12:02 pm

How exciting! So happy for you!! Can’t wait to get a copy!

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:22 pm

Thanks Jessica! Your support always means so much.

Jen — February 21, 2014 at 12:06 pm

So excited! Love anything with Biscoff and will definitely be adding the new book to my collection.

• Katrina Bahl — February 21st, 2014 @ 12:22 pm

Sweet! Thank so much! I can’t wait to release it.

sally @ sallys baking addiction — February 21, 2014 at 1:20 pm

Katrina, I am so unbelievably happy for you! What an accomplishment! A huge congrats to you as you complete this enormous milestone in your career. So happy for you, sending you a million hugs. Love Biscoff! I’m drooling already. :)

I know it will be a huge success!

• Katrina Bahl — February 23rd, 2014 @ 3:04 pm

Thanks Sally! I know I’m excited for YOUR book! I can’t wait!!

Amy @Very Culinary — February 21, 2014 at 2:55 pm

SO excited for you!! Can’t wait to get my hands on a copy!

• Katrina Bahl — February 23rd, 2014 @ 3:05 pm

Thank you, Amy! I truly appreciate your support.

dirtgirl — February 21, 2014 at 3:21 pm

How exciting for you Katrina, well done, that is quite some achievement to be getting a cook book published.

Your blog alerted me to Biscoff spread and since then I have made various slices etc using it as well as spreading it thickly between biscuits and on toast! My first impression after tasting Biscoff at this late stage of my life (now mid 60′s) was to say “Biscoff – where have you been all my life?” It certainly is an addictive product, with just the right amount of everything in it.

Can’t wait to get my hands on a copy of your cookbook,
    Again many congrats from down under.

• Katrina Bahl — February 23rd, 2014 @ 3:06 pm

I LOVE that you love Biscoff as much as I do now :) Happy to have a fellow fan!! Thanks as always for reading and hanging out here! -K

Emily @ Life on Food — February 21, 2014 at 7:48 pm

Holy Crap Exciting!! Congratulations! And I cannot wait.

• Katrina Bahl — February 23rd, 2014 @ 3:06 pm

My thoughts EXACTLY!! Thanks girl!!

Kayle (The Cooking Actress) — February 21, 2014 at 8:21 pm

SHUT UP!! OH MY GOSHHHH! I AM SO STOKED FOR YOU! CONGRATS! YUMMMMMMMMM!!!

• Katrina Bahl — February 23rd, 2014 @ 3:06 pm

Thank you SO much Kayle!! We’re excited over here too! :)

Sandra — February 21, 2014 at 8:39 pm

Congratulations, what an awesome opportunity! ! Biscoff has to be one of the most addictive spread ever invented.

• Katrina Bahl — February 23rd, 2014 @ 3:07 pm

So so true! You can’t stop at one bite… or spoonful! Thanks!

Ann Treistman — February 21, 2014 at 9:54 pm

Yay!!! It’s going to be such a beautiful and useful book!

• Katrina Bahl — February 23rd, 2014 @ 3:07 pm

Thanks Ann! Excited to be on this adventure with you!

amanda @ fake ginger — February 21, 2014 at 10:01 pm

I cannot even wait to get my hands on this! You rock, lady! You should def do a book signing tour and make sure CO Springs is your first stop! :)

• Katrina Bahl — February 23rd, 2014 @ 3:08 pm

Ummm yes that needs to happen!! Thanks my friend! :)

Julianne @ Beyond Frosting — February 22, 2014 at 1:28 am

Wow I couldn’t be more excited for this!

• Katrina Bahl — February 23rd, 2014 @ 3:08 pm

Thanks Julianne! That means so much to me ♥

Jenn @ Deliciously Sprinkled — February 24, 2014 at 11:27 am

Congrats, that is SO exciting! I can’t wait to see all the delicious recipes…I love biscoff! :)

• Katrina Bahl — February 25th, 2014 @ 10:30 am

Thank you!! I’m so happy that you are excited with me :) I can’t wait to show everyone this book!!

Kristen — February 25, 2014 at 9:06 am

This seems like this has been forever in the making :) I’m so very excited for you!!!

• Katrina Bahl — February 25th, 2014 @ 10:29 am

HA! It HAS been forever!! You were so kind to talk me through things in the beginning. Then there was that whole pesky business of me being deathly ill for 4 months. I pretty much gave up on everything except focusing on being a functional human being again. :) That’s a little dramatic… BUT I’m happy and blessed to be back at doing the things I love!! Thank you my friend!!

Jennie @themessybakerblog — February 25, 2014 at 1:37 pm

And the crowd goes wild… This is amazing news, Katrina. Congrats! I can’t wait to get my hands on this book. Love me some Biscoff!

• Katrina Bahl — March 3rd, 2014 @ 1:24 pm

Thank you Jennie! We loooooove Biscoff too :)

Catherine — March 1, 2014 at 11:34 am

Happy to see that our Belgian speculoos/Biscoff is popular over there !
    Will your book be available in Europe?

Keep up the good work, só excited for you !!

• Katrina Bahl — March 3rd, 2014 @ 1:27 pm

Yes! Speculoos is so amazing and I’m honored to be writing this book. Thanks for stopping by! It is available on Amazon now.

DessertForTwo — March 1, 2014 at 10:14 pm

Hooray! So happy to see this :)

• Katrina Bahl — March 3rd, 2014 @ 1:28 pm

Thank you so much, my friend!!

Christina @ Sweet Pea's Kitchen — March 2, 2014 at 10:42 pm

Congratulations, Katrina! I have a serious Biscoff addiction…I can’t wait for the cookbook! :)

• Katrina Bahl — March 3rd, 2014 @ 1:28 pm

Thanks Christina! I can’t wait to share it with everyone!

Ashley Bee — March 3, 2014 at 3:56 pm

Um, you’re my hero.

This is an AWESOME idea!!!

• Katrina Bahl — March 4th, 2014 @ 11:08 am

ha! Thank you Ashley!!

Beth @ Hungry Happenings — March 5, 2014 at 9:11 am

Huge congrats on the cookbook deal!!! I’m sure it will be great.

Nutmeg Nanny — March 7, 2014 at 2:19 pm

Wow! How amazing :) I am dying to get a peek!

Brigetta J — March 16, 2014 at 1:12 pm

Congrats on new cookbook. Just ordered mine on amazon.

Erin @ Texanerin Baking — May 11, 2014 at 10:49 am

Oh, boo. I stink! I never congratulated you in the official post! I just came across this while looking for examples of such posts. ;)

So. Congratulations! Can’t wait to see the book. :) I just looked and it’s available for pre-ordering on German Amazon. YAY! :D

• Katrina Bahl — May 20th, 2014 @ 11:15 am

Wow really? That is awesome. Thanks for letting me know!