Nutella Oat Breakfast Cookies

4 Ingredient Nutella Oat Breakfast Cookies #Recipe | www.inkatrinaskitchen.com

I’m calling these breakfast cookies because they are a cross between a cookie and a muffin top and I totally ate them for breakfast. By naming them breakfast cookies I’m giving you permission to do so as well! I’m nice like that. Plus there are oats tucked inside there so it is basically begging to be eaten for breakfast.

Nothing fancy here- just 4 ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry: flour, eggs, Nutella, and oats. I used whole wheat flour because I’m super healthy like that. Also because I may have eaten my weight in Mega Stuffed Oreos.

4 Ingredient Nutella Oat Breakfast Cookies #Recipe | www.inkatrinaskitchen.com

If you forgot that it’s Valentine’s Day today you still have time to whip these up for your sweetheart. ♥

Need some more Valentine’s Day Inspiration? Come take a peek at my I Eat Valentine’s Pinterest Board and pin with me!

Nutella Oat Breakfast Cookies Recipe

Yield: 6 cookies

Prep Time: 10 min

Cook Time: 25 min

Total Time: 35 min

All you need is 4 ingredients and you have a delicious recipe for breakfast cookies. Packed with Nutella and oats you'll be full until lunchtime!

• 1 Cup Nutella
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1/2 Cup Wheat flour
  • 1/2 Cup Quick oats

1. In the bottom of a medium bowl (or stand mixer) beat together Nutella and eggs.
  2. Gradually stir in flour and oats until combined- makes a think batter.
  3. Spray the bottom a large (jumbo) muffin tin and drop about 3 Tablespoons batter into each well.
  4. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.

• If you don't have a jumbo sized muffin tin you can make these in a regular muffin tin but you will need to adjust the baking time. Start with 15 minutes and check center with a toothpick (toothpick should come out clean).

Source: Adapted from Nest of Posies

46 Responses to “Nutella Oat Breakfast Cookies”

Rachel @ Baked by Rachel — February 14, 2013 at 7:37 am

I love that you called it a cookie. That makes it a little more devilish to eat for breakfast ;)

Janel — February 14, 2013 at 7:46 am

My kids have a long weekend, so I think I’ll make these for breakfast for them. I can’t help but wonder what these would taste like with my favorite spread, though – Biscoff! Have a Happy Valentine’s Day!

• Katrina Bahl — February 14th, 2013 @ 7:48 am

Biscoff *swoon*

Hani@haniela's — February 14, 2013 at 7:46 am

Nutella? Count me in for a dozen!

Kayle (The Cooking Actress) — February 14, 2013 at 9:33 am

Omigoodness this is my kind of breakfast!!!!

The Partiologist — February 14, 2013 at 10:06 am

Oh my do these ever look good – your photos look like I could just reach in a take a bite! YUM

ling — February 14, 2013 at 10:08 am

its sounds so easy to make, i love it already! excited to try this :)

Jessica@AKitchenAddiction — February 14, 2013 at 10:41 am

I would love eating these for breakfast!

Stephanie @ Girl Versus Dough — February 14, 2013 at 10:52 am

Four ingredients to make these babies?? HAVE MERCY.

katie — February 14, 2013 at 11:01 am

I love dessert for breakfast! I have all of the ingredients on hand… I might just need to give these a try!

Joyti — February 14, 2013 at 11:21 am

Desserts for breakfast – delicious (also the name of a fabulous blog – LOL).

Oats and nutella – YUM! These look delectable.

Amber (Sprinkled With Flour) — February 14, 2013 at 11:43 am

You had me at breakfast COOKIE!!! I’ve got to try these soon, love it! :)

Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen — February 14, 2013 at 11:53 am

Nutella and oats? For breakfast? In a cookie/muffin top? I’m there! I also like how they are crackly on top, just like brownies. Nom! Katrina, your photos are terrific and thanks for the easy peasy recipe!

Anna @ Crunchy Creamy Sweet — February 14, 2013 at 1:38 pm

I am all for cookies for breakfast! Especially thick and delicious like these!

amanda @ fake ginger — February 14, 2013 at 2:40 pm

Yum! I don’t have Nutella but I do have Biscoff – maybe I’ll give that a try!

Erin @ The Spiffy Cookie — February 14, 2013 at 2:42 pm

Eggs, whole wheat flour and oats? Definitely a breakfast item ;-)

sally @ sallys baking addiction — February 14, 2013 at 2:58 pm

pinch me. is this real life??? Katrina, you just created my dream come true easy cookie recipe! hearts to you <3 Happy V-day!

Diane {Created by Diane} — February 14, 2013 at 3:20 pm

These sound so yummy. I love Nutella :)

JulieD — February 14, 2013 at 5:28 pm

I love that there are only four ingredients…I can totally go for these right now!

Kate@Diethood — February 14, 2013 at 9:43 pm

4 ingredient cookie? I LOVE IT! And I can have it for breakfast? You, my friend, need to move in with me!

Sue — February 14, 2013 at 10:53 pm

These sound delicious! One cup of Nutella~YUM!

Maggie @ A Bitchin' Kitchen — February 14, 2013 at 11:10 pm

I love that these only have 4 ingredients! So easy! I’m just excited to have another excuse to eat Nutella for breakfast :)

claire @ the realistic nutritionist — February 15, 2013 at 9:51 am

Breakfast cookies! yes!

The Sketched Chef — February 15, 2013 at 10:02 am

Yum, these look delicious !!
    I really love nutella, so I am going to give it a try at home

Audra | The Baker Chick — February 15, 2013 at 11:10 am

I can’t believe how easy these are! I think breakfast cookie is the perfect way to describe them- and gives me permission to have them any time of day! xo

Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. — February 15, 2013 at 11:11 pm

I love these!!! I’m all about cookies for breakfast!

Carolyn — February 16, 2013 at 7:16 pm

You ARE nice like that. And I am pinning these beauties, despite not being able to really eat them! Love ya!

Sheila — February 17, 2013 at 12:13 am

Seriously 4 ingredients…or was it 5? No matter these look amazing and we are never ever never ever ever……did I say never with out Nutella in our home! Our motto is everything taste better with Nutella on it!

Sylvie @ Gourmande in the Kitchen — February 21, 2013 at 3:11 am

Cookies for breakfast sounds pretty good to me!

Barbara @ Barbara Bakes — February 21, 2013 at 7:39 am

This is my kind of breakfast. Love the new look.

Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel — February 21, 2013 at 10:23 am

Cookies for breakfast? This is awesome!! I want to live with you, Katrina!

Nutmeg Nanny — February 21, 2013 at 11:47 am

Yep. I will take two please :) I love the addition of Nutella. I could eat that stuff with a spoon!

Averie @ Averie Cooks — February 22, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Nutella for breakfast is one I can definitely get on board with :)

Sue {munchkin munchies} — February 22, 2013 at 4:24 pm

I love that crackly top! They sound/look fantastic!

Nicole @ youngbrokeandhungry — February 23, 2013 at 2:52 pm

If you label it breakfast, its breakfast. Besides it has oats in it, totally healthy!

Alison at NOVA Frugal Family — February 23, 2013 at 4:03 pm

These sound like breakfast next week!!! I have all the ingredients in the cupboard so I can’t wait to make them :)

Rachel @ Bakerita — February 25, 2013 at 4:26 pm

These look and sound so good. Nutella for breakfast is ALWAYS a good thing. Pinned! :)

Jennie @themessybakerblog — February 26, 2013 at 8:49 am

Did I hear someone say cookie? I’ll use any excuse to eat a cookie for breakfast. These look wonderful!

Erin @ Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts — February 26, 2013 at 1:11 pm

Not sure how I missed these – they look amazing! I might have to whip them up this afternoon, my son has been asking me when I am going to have something yummy for him when he comes home. Apparently i haven’t been baking enough for him recently :)

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust — March 3, 2013 at 9:44 pm

This is an awesome recipe Katrina! I love this!

Monica — March 9, 2013 at 9:23 pm

Wow – just 4 ingredients (and one of them is Nutella)! They look great!

Alison at NOVA Frugal Family — March 10, 2013 at 4:32 pm

I made them and loved them. Mine were a little overcooked so I am going to adjust the cooking time next time but they were fabulous! I just posted this on my blog today. It makes me want to make them again!!! YUM!

Judy — August 20, 2013 at 5:16 pm

We love nutella but would peanut butter work also. ?

priyababy — November 10, 2013 at 6:13 am

love this….will make them today

Laurie — February 11, 2014 at 4:30 pm

I made these today with dark chocolate peanut butter since I’m not a Nutella fan, but my 3-year-old declared them “not good” and I’m inclined to agree. Maybe I overbaked them, but they came out dry and tasteless. :(

Leanne — September 25, 2014 at 7:42 pm

use banana instead of eggs and it will make it even more of a breakfast treat! Can’t wait to try these!