White Chocolate Infused Cookies and Cream Filling

Fluffy cookies and cream filling infused with white chocolate syrup- Layer this between red velvet cupcakes and you have the perfect Valentine’s treat!

White Chocolate Infused Cookies and Cream Filling @KatrinasKitchen

I think Valentines Day is coming up, but it was basically here December 26th. Not only does my brain have to keep up with what holiday it really is, or what Target is is telling me, but now I’m blogging so I have to think about Easter ideas in November. It’s pretty much my job these days, you know? Well it’s not my real job. My real job is wiping gooey faces, folding socks, and reading Chicka Chicka Boom Boom 60 times a day but I like to tell people that I run a website.

I’ve given up on trying to explain what a blog is to people. Most everybody looks at me and gives me the smile and nod; they pat me on the head and talk about grown up things like politics, The Bachelor, and Suze Orman while I sit in the corner playing Words With Friends and updating my Pinterest Boards.  Saying I run a website is much better for my self esteem.

White Chocolate Infused Cookies and Cream Filling @KatrinasKitchen

What was I talking about? Oh yes, Valentine’s Day. I bet my husband thinks he already covered our celebrations with a text he sent me on December 30th:

“In case I forget to tell you in a few months, Happy Valentine’s Day.”

I’m sure that was inspired by the heart-shaped peanut butter cups he saw at the grocery store. Now I’m just waiting for him to text a picture of a Valentines card. I still make him things like this though: Red Velvet Cupcakes with White Chocolate Infused Cookies and Cream Filling ♥ It’s my job, you know?

White Chocolate Infused Cookies and Cream Filling @KatrinasKitchen

White Chocolate Infused Cookies and Cream Filling

Yield: 3 Cups of frosting

Total Time: 10 minutes

Fluffy cookies and cream frosting infused with white chocolate syrup

• 2 cups heavy whipping cream
  • ¼ cup powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon white chocolate syrup
  • 10 Oreos, coarsely chopped
  • Red food coloring (optional)

1. In the bowl of your electric mixer whip cream, powdered sugar, and syrup until stiff peaks form (5-8 minutes).
  2. Gently fold in chopped Oreos.

• Put the bowl of your mixer (or even the whip attachment if the bowl doesn't fit) in the freezer to chill for a few minutes while gathering and measuring your ingredients. A chilled bowl helps speed along the whipping process.
  • I used Torani White Chocolate Syrup (the kind normally used to flavor coffee), purchased from World Market. You can substitute pure vanilla extract or omit altogether.
  • You could use this as a cake filling for a 2 layer cake- probably not more layers though since the weight of multiple cake layers may crush the filling.

59 Responses to “White Chocolate Infused Cookies and Cream Filling”

Sandras Easy Cooking — January 17, 2012 at 5:14 pm

hehehe..good thing he remembered to say it in December…ok now these look insanely good! I mean I have some dreams about food, but you are amazing with these ideas! Beautiful, and delicious! Happy Early Valentine's day!!!!

BigFatBaker — January 17, 2012 at 5:15 pm

Cute! Your hubby is hilarious, that is something my BF would do. I love these cupcakes! Perfect for Valentine's day. I am so impressed you are already there! I am trying to think ahead but having a hard time getting tomorrow's things done!

BruCrew Life — January 17, 2012 at 5:22 pm

No one gets it when I talk about having a blog either:-) But it is a fun "job" to have and I love doing it. You totally made me laugh when you said you had to think about Valentines in November…as a fellow blogger I get that, I truly do. These cupcakes are amazing…nuff said!!!!
    My recent post Trick or Treat Tuesday!

Erin — January 17, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Wow those look amazing. And I hope your husband does more for you than that text!
    My recent post Peanut Butter Cinnamon Raisin Apple Bars

thoma — January 17, 2012 at 5:39 pm

i saw this in my blog window and couldn help dropping by! boy, how could you eat those….you could only catch me guarding them from flies and fingers all the rest of my life if ever i make something like tht….hmmm and V day. you got me thinking, Katrina. hope your family is good and happy new year!

bigbearswife — January 17, 2012 at 5:57 pm

HOLY Mother of Valentines day I want these! They look and sounds great Katrina!
    My recent post One Dish Pasta and Vegetables

Averie — January 17, 2012 at 6:29 pm

Oh that filling. Where's the spoon? I need to scoop it straight from the bowl.

Trying to explain a blog? I stopped about 3 years ago. No one other than bloggers or readers gets it. So 99% of the world…doesn't get us :)
    My recent post Banana Cream Pudding Pie & Caramel Smoothie

chipchiphooray — January 17, 2012 at 6:57 pm

These are gorgeous–the pics have definitely got me craving baked goods heavy on the frosting!
    My recent post Strawberry Yogurt Scones

Warm Vanilla Sugar — January 17, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Heaven. For real!

Rachel — January 17, 2012 at 7:04 pm

Those are beautiful cupcakes!

Rachel — January 17, 2012 at 7:34 pm

I've never had red velvet anything. Honestly I had never heard of it before Nick and Jessica's wedding in whatever year that was. These look moist and just delicious! btw I'd crack up if your hubby really text you a valentine card.
    My recent post Weekend Love: 1/15/12

grubarazzi — January 17, 2012 at 7:59 pm

Sounds like my life! These are adorable, and they look down right delicious!
    My recent post Chocolate Junk Granola Squares

Erin — January 17, 2012 at 8:04 pm

Oh my heck! Look at those! Pure heaven. Great job!!!

Bake Your Day — January 17, 2012 at 8:10 pm

This is amazing. I'm a fool for white chocolate!
    My recent post Red Lentil Chili

Anna — January 17, 2012 at 8:16 pm

I am such a white chocolate fanatic! I am saving this recipe :) Btw, your post made me laugh. I think we can all relate :)

Susie — January 17, 2012 at 8:22 pm

These look awesome! Love white chocolate. YUM
    My recent post Malted Brown Butter Blueberry Muffins

Maggie @ kitchie coo — January 17, 2012 at 8:46 pm

Your husband is hilarious! That cracked me up for real…actually this whole post was pretty amusing. Thanks for a smile and laugh in the middle of the day. Gorgeous cupcakes…you definitely deserve a text with a pic of a valentine card on it for these. ;-)
    My recent post Holy Moly Gaucamole!

Kiri W. — January 17, 2012 at 8:46 pm

While red velvet isn;t too special for me, it's more than appropriate for Vday, and oooh boy, that cream filling has me salivating! Looks amazing! Whoever gets your cupcakes must be very happy on Valentine's Day :)
    My recent post Mrs. Anderson’s Super Apple Peeler/Corer Machine

Lacy — January 17, 2012 at 8:47 pm

Oh yummm!! These cupcakes look so delicious! I love the white choc cookies & cream idea with the red velvet cake, perfect! (I told my boyfriend of 6 yrs that he has to make the plans this year, laying the smack down ;))
    My recent post Upside Down Banana Bread

Lauren @ KeepItSweet — January 17, 2012 at 10:00 pm

Well hello filling I'd like to eat with a spoon!

Maureen — January 17, 2012 at 10:21 pm

holy cow, what a feast for the eyes AND my tummy please. Fantastic!
    My recent post I think I’m back

beti — January 17, 2012 at 10:31 pm

omg they look so decandet and delicious!!!
    My recent post Fudge Loaf Cake with Pecans

Belinda @zomppa — January 17, 2012 at 10:31 pm

That looks absolutely, ridiculously…drool-worthy, stomach-happy, eye-tempting treat.

Jen DZ — January 18, 2012 at 12:14 am

Girl, I think you are amazing and these knocked my socks off! And your writing is so fun too! Way to go! Big fan over here!! :)
    My recent post Who is Your Most Favorite Muppet?

lilaloa — January 18, 2012 at 12:33 am

WHITE CHOCOLATE SYRUP?! I had no idea such a thing existed!!! Oh goodness, online internet search here I come!
    My recent post Snowman Teacups — Guest Post from Sweet Sugarbelle

gourmetmommy — January 18, 2012 at 1:09 am

Oh thank you for making me laugh today. And for inspiring the cupcake action!
    My recent post Giveaway Time! $25 Williams Sonoma Gift Card

happywhennothungry — January 18, 2012 at 1:49 am

Wow these are beautiful. My mouth is watering!

thesmartcookiecook — January 18, 2012 at 2:44 am

This is too good to be true! I don't even want to put this on a cake or cupcake; I just want to shovel it directly into my mouth!
    My recent post Creamy Tomato Soup

Chocolate Priestess — January 18, 2012 at 2:58 am

We have to think ahead too. Our Valentine's features are all booked and with Easter early this year, I have to send out a promo for that soon, too.

The Harried Cook — January 18, 2012 at 3:11 am

Yummy! This sounds sooooooo delicious! I think I'd eat it with a spoon… Dangerous!

haniela — January 18, 2012 at 3:30 am

Omg, right after I saw that picture..I was like where is the comment box..wow, these seriously sound delicious.
    Big yum!♥

amanda @ fake ginger — January 18, 2012 at 4:43 am

Wheeeeere do I find white chocolate syrup?! Is it like the chocolate syrup you put in milk? I need it!

These look fantastic, as always!
    My recent post Chicken Enchiladas with Red Chile Sauce

Sandra — January 18, 2012 at 4:46 am

Words with Friends, Pinterest…..yes the life of a Blogger. And these cupcakes are insane!
    My recent post Happy Birthday to Me!

Sue — January 18, 2012 at 6:56 am

Oh my, your cupcakes look amazing, they really do! I know what you mean about thinking ahead , though I am always behind…this year I didn't get to make one of the Christmas cookies that I wamted to, so I noted it on my new calendar for the month of November:)
    My recent post Circus Snack Mix & Clown Nose Cookie Pop

@MasalaHerb — January 18, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Tjos look so cute! I d pick one out of my laptop screen if I could. First time I heard of white choco syrop. thanks for sharing!

Not Rachael Ray — January 18, 2012 at 2:18 pm

I like that idea–website vs. blog. People look at me all crazy like when I say I blog.
    Also, I am HEAD OVER HEELS in love with the idea of slicing a cupcake in half and cramming extra frosting in. Genius!
    My recent post {Healthy New Year} Savory Asian Quinoa Pancakes with Parsley-Cilantro Vinaigrette

KatrinasKitchen — January 18, 2012 at 2:44 pm

Ha ha! Here you go http://www.torani.com/products/sugar-free-white-c… I normally buy mine at World Market. Not familiar with the Korean scene though… good luck!

KatrinasKitchen — January 18, 2012 at 2:45 pm

http://www.torani.com/products/sugar-free-white-c… I usually buy mine at World Market :)

KatrinasKitchen — January 18, 2012 at 2:45 pm

This is why we get along ;)

lilaloa — January 18, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Okay — so I checked it out on Amazon and they have it listed with the "Mom and Baby" items. You know, right along side the diapers and formula. I guess I really do NEED this. :)
    My recent post Snowboarding Snowman — Guest Post from Haniela's

kitchenarian — January 18, 2012 at 3:13 pm

OK, I am now ready for Valentine's Day. These look so delicious! My family will LOVE me if I make these for them.
    My recent post Orange Thumbprint Cookies with Chocolate Filling

KatrinasKitchen — January 18, 2012 at 3:16 pm

So funny! Why yes, White Chocolate syrup *is* essential to moms! Bahaahhhaa

Erin @ Dinners, Dish — January 18, 2012 at 5:09 pm

I love the idea of white chocolate frosting with Oreo's! Love that hubby sent you a text in Dec – sounds like something my husband would do!

Heather — January 18, 2012 at 5:24 pm

Maybe I want you to link these babies up too! Seriously drooling over here!!!

Hugs,
    Heather http://www.made-famous-by.com
    My recent post Famous Linkz Par-Tay! {Woot! Woot!}

therealnutritionist — January 18, 2012 at 6:26 pm

THESE LOOK …. AMAZING. No other words.

Carolyn — January 18, 2012 at 7:05 pm

This is the funniest blog post, Katrina! Hilarious, truly hilarious. And the cupcakes are to die for!
    My recent post Black and White Muffins (Low Carb and Gluten-Free)

Culinary Cache — January 18, 2012 at 8:10 pm

Oh wow, these look amazing!!
    My recent post Roasted Vegetable Lasagna

Sylvie @ Gourmande in the Kitchen — January 19, 2012 at 2:13 am

Ha! Your husband is too funny. Maybe you should wish him his birthday ahead of time in case you forget. ;-)
    My recent post Mobile Photography/iPhoneography | A New Pair of Eyes

Miranda Koerner — January 19, 2012 at 11:34 am

Popped in from SITS! This is delicious!
    My recent post Fluffy White Rolls, Take 2

MightyMorgan — January 20, 2012 at 1:47 am

It's so hard to keep up with all you "prepared" bloggers with your Valentines day stuff….and silly me thought I would have a minute to catch my breath from the holidays!!!

The cupcakes look amazing and the filling looks like it would be jut as delicious straight from the bowl :)
    My recent post Super Mario Brothers Inspired Cupcakes

comowater.com — January 20, 2012 at 2:56 am

Another masterpiece! I would DEF be your valentine with these cupcakes! :D lol
    My recent post Saffron Turnip and Sweet Potato Au Gratin

Catherine — January 20, 2012 at 6:22 pm

Dear Katrina, These cupcakes look festive and delicious! I feel the same way when people ask me to explain what a blog is! I should just say the same as you! Well, blessings dear one, Catherine xo
    My recent post Baked Spare Ribs!!!

Beth Michelle — January 21, 2012 at 8:50 am

These cupcakes look divine!! I'll take two please.
    My recent post Spicy Tomato Soup with Fried Green Tomatoes

Anna @ hiddenponies — January 22, 2012 at 4:29 am

haha, I love this post! I am totally going to start telling people I run a website…when you ARE a blogger it's hard to imagine having no idea what a blog is or what a huge, wonderful community it is :) Definitely throws off the holiday planning though (or extends it like crazy!).

kita — January 23, 2012 at 1:51 am

I just recently realized saying I write for a website is my sane person way of announcing to people what I do when they ask. People seem to think the word blogger is dirty or something. It's weird. That, or we really are freaks. lol. ;)

Speaking of freaktacular – these cupcakes are insane! I mean seriously good looking insane.
    My recent post Pizza to make angels sing: D’Lorenzo’s in Port Deposit MD

kim — February 12, 2012 at 1:27 am

holy. moly.

Erin — January 5, 2013 at 2:30 pm

Hi, nice post and great recipe. I wish there was an easy print option :)

KatrinasKitchen — January 5, 2013 at 3:22 pm

Thanks! Can you click the recipe title or the link underneath that says "Printable Recipe"? Both should take you to a Google Doc. If not let me know and I can email it to you :) Psssssst: I'm getting a brand spanking new design this very week and everything will be much more user-friendly!!! ~ K

katie — February 12, 2014 at 3:28 pm

Hi katrina, like all the others I think these look lush. I am going to use Bobby Flay’s reipe for red velvet cake. It is the best I have ever made. I wonder if I could put a half block of cream cheese in your whipped cream filling? soften the cream cheese and whip it good with half a cup of cream and the sugar then add the rest of the cream and whip like crazy. it probaly wouldn’t be as fluffy but would hold better and be really good. what do you think?